Monday, April 9, 2012

I think this ad is a really eye catching advertisement. I think the use of color is very eye catching and makes the reader stop and look at what the ad is trying to sell. The ad uses both proportion and balance very well by making the ad symmetrical. The lines of the face are clean, and of course flawless. The light reflecting off the cherries draws the eye to the center of the ad, directly to the product being sold. Something I would change about the ad would be to make the bottle larger than the faces in the ad. The product should be the focus of the ad, but the first thing I noticed was the mouths with the cherries. I would also enhance the blue coloring of the bottle to make it pop against the red background more. I think this ad is a mix of both fantasy and image/lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Great analysis! I do agree that the bottle should be larger. At the moment, it's being overshadowed by the faces.

    ReplyDelete