Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Brochures




This brochure is an example of a tri-fold brochure. I think this is a great example of a tri-fold brochure because it has balance, clean lines, and good use of colors and graphics. I like that the center fold only focuses on text and information, while the two surrounding fold offer visual and graphic representations. I like the use of a blue design line at the bottom of the brochure, but I would have liked if there was one along the top as well to make the brochure more balanced. The only major change I would make to this brochure would be to make use of some of the white space. I think they should have either made the graphic or the text larger to take up more space on the brochure. Over all this is a clean and good brochure with good elements of design and an effective method of giving out information.

No comments:

Post a Comment